Creating seamless display (dual monitors)

B!nd.

Gawd
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
757
I am having trouble lining up my 3840x1080 wallpaper on my dual 24inch 1080p monitors.

I can't find a way to may it so that the wallpaper on the right lines up perfectly with the one on the left. Currently the right wallpaper is hanging above the left one. I can't find the right option in the nvidia control panel :mad:
 
Thanks, but I was hoping to do it without any 3rd party software (with an exception to nvidia control panel)
 
Can you post a picture?

If the picture is exactly 3840x1080, and you have your monitors lined up exactly horizontally, then using the "tile" layout of your desktop background will make your background strech across both.
 
Can you post a picture?

If the picture is exactly 3840x1080, and you have your monitors lined up exactly horizontally, then using the "tile" layout of your desktop background will make your background strech across both.

I think the OP is looking for some form of bezel correction for the desktop wallpaper...I'm guessing. But yea pics are needed.
 
I'm not sure if it is a bezel correction or not. I am not really familiar with this.

But I have a 3840x1080 wallpaper that I set to "tile." I can post a good example when I get home but it's NSFW hah...its just a really good example.

Thanks guys.
 
Right click your desktop and choose screen resolution. Make sure both your screens are lined up there.
 
What is the width of your bezel?
I can fix this is You link to original pict, or upload it somewhere that's not photobucket.
Also, what size are those monitors?
 
Back
Top