Crazy Black Friday Shopper #1

that would be an aweful experience I think. It shows cause he went to hospital. I just went out and bought two games from my local EB store and as I was entering the mini mart I eyed a girl staring at me form the side and I looked away and she started sprinting off. Truly scary.

I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal of black friday...

Me neither. Usually the deals are for things I would never want to use/wear/game on/watch TV on.

Take a peek on cnn.com video section for footage of a stampede at a Target. I don't understand how any retail store would just open the flood gates and let hundreds of customers rush in willy nilly. Seriously, are people literally getting run over a surprise? I hope the Target manager(s) get canned. They deserve it.

human society (or at least american) has turned it values towards materialism and consumerism

drain the resources from the rest of the world, manufacuture pointless cheap shit in china and sell it to the american consumer

LOL @:

"She's now spending her shopping money to post bond," said Madison Police Sgt. Erik Fuhremann.

what an idiot. If you're going to threaten someone with a gun..you should probably have a gun...silly girls

Back