Crashing? Clicking sound? Help!

Sorcerxo

Weaksauce
Hmm, this has been happening for 2 weeks now. My computer will just... crash: the mouse will freeze up, I can't click on anything, it's like I'm looking at a picture. The thing is that my PC clicks when it does this. I have no idea where it's coming from and all I know it that it clicks and then my PC completely freezes. Then I have to manually restart.

It chooses when it wants to freeze... in the middle of a game, while browsing the net, while booting Windows... whenever. I cannot do anything now with my computer... this happens 2 times or more a day. It really sucks.

Any ideas on what could be going on? Thanks SO much in advance.

sound is probably comming from your HD. check that, posssible that ur HD is dying, back up info asap

Sorcerxo said:
Hmm, this has been happening for 2 weeks now. My computer will just... crash: the mouse will freeze up, I can't click on anything, it's like I'm looking at a picture. The thing is that my PC clicks when it does this. I have no idea where it's coming from and all I know it that it clicks and then my PC completely freezes. Then I have to manually restart.

It chooses when it wants to freeze... in the middle of a game, while browsing the net, while booting Windows... whenever. I cannot do anything now with my computer... this happens 2 times or more a day. It really sucks.

Any ideas on what could be going on? Thanks SO much in advance.

your harddrive is telling you that it needs a break from life. Backup any info you want on it and get yourself a new harddrive.

Back