cpu-z question .

AtkinS

Gawd
is it possible to get cpu-z to validate on core 2 or 1 instead of core 0.
i probaly got the world record on dry ice, i know it works at -52.

attachment.php

But thats the overall world record for phenom 1, and its done on water, but no validation, since cpu-z auto uses core 0, you set it to show a diffrent core, which ive done.

Its stable enough for printscreen though ;)

would be cool to have overall WR on water :)

At the risk of repeating something you already know, forcing a particular program to run on one core rather than the other is called setting its "affinity". A quick Google search didn't show me any tips on setting affinity on CPU-Z (you could spend some more time looking for it yourself), but I did see at least one tool that seems to claim to achieve this for any program:

http://www.brothersoft.com/get-and-set-cpu-affinity-download-141721.html

Whether that one works for you or not, at least it shows you the types of tools to look for to achieve what you're trying to do.

I tried it in win7, no success here, just crashed, testing on my xp install, since extremesystems is down atm.

Info about how the sys is running.

Core 0 800 mhz.
Core1 3933 mhz ( OVERALL PH1 WR!)

1.48 V (Lowest voltage over 3800 mhz on PH1)!
Watercooling.

participated in a contest, to win a 720BE, that was fairly easy with that chip, the chip kicks some core2's, and this is actually a model that really is famous for their limited overclocking capabilities.

so there is the info, and this chip could break 4ghz barrier with Phenom 1!

i only needed printscreen of a core, but i want the wr on hwbot and such, so thanks for the reply, ill try it on a xp pc :)

Anyone else got suggestions, bring them :)

Back