• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CPU-Z not showing VCORE

infospace

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 18, 2006
Messages
217
I re-installed win 7 pro 64b last night and afterwards I installed cpu-z
and it don't show vcore it's blank.
Then I installed HWmonitor and that one don't show vcore either.
Uninstalled them both and re-installed and same thing..still no vcore

Both of these showed vcore before I re-installed win7

Can it be a setting on the motherboard bios in cpu??
 
mother board is asus rampage 3 BE
Both cpu-z and hwmonitor worked perfectly until I reformatted and re-installed win 7
 
Well, I just reset bios to default settings and still the same thing.

Very odd since it worked prior to the format.
 
Ok, got it working now. You have to install ask.com upon installation and if you don't
the programs wont show vcore on HWM or cpuz. Then you can remove it afterwards.
Nice gimmick they got.. LOL
 
Ok, got it working now. You have to install ask.com upon installation and if you don't
the programs wont show vcore on HWM or cpuz. Then you can remove it afterwards.
Nice gimmick they got.. LOL

There's also a ZIP version that doesn't have an installer or try to install garbage on your system, just FYI.
 
Back
Top