• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU Voltage - Poll

AMD CPUs only, what is your current voltage?

  • 1.3 or less

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.35

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.4

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1.45

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 1.5

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 1.55

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 1.60

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1.65

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1.7 or higher

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
6,561
Just looking around, it seems as though alot of people push more voltage into the CPU than stock voltage. Im refering to AMD CPUs only.

I personally can get to 2.55ghz at almost stock voltage, 1.45. I can run completely stable with 1.4 but I feel safer like it will be more stable at 1.45. Yes, my logic is horrible, but 1.45 it is.

I see alot of people saying "Ya, Im at 1.6v at 2.6 ghz" and such... to me, thats insane. Did I just get lucky to be able to sit at stock voltage while going up as high as 2.55?

Post your overclock here, and select the voltage from the poll. Im just wondering what the "average" voltage is for people that are ocing.
 
I still have mine at stock 1.4v while taking my Venice to 2530. It can go higher but its not as stable as Id want it to be, I blame my cooling.

Edit: Wooho, Im not a noobie anymore!
 
Back
Top