EclipseRydr
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 146
What percentage is acceptable for CPU usage while gaming? I have a rather old system with an E8400 at 3.0ghz, and I play an old game until I upgrade for newer games. Game is Modern Warfare 3.
Now I have MSI afterburner and I've seen both cores of my CPU get up to 100% and then the game becomes quite choppy. My video card is ATI 4890 and gets up to 90-95 degrees C.
Seems like my system should run this game but I don't know why my CPU is getting up to 100%, I even disabled my anti virus and shut down all programs except MSI afterburner
Now I have MSI afterburner and I've seen both cores of my CPU get up to 100% and then the game becomes quite choppy. My video card is ATI 4890 and gets up to 90-95 degrees C.
Seems like my system should run this game but I don't know why my CPU is getting up to 100%, I even disabled my anti virus and shut down all programs except MSI afterburner