Sabotage23
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2006
- Messages
- 147
I'm currently looking at getting a new CPU
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2373004&Sku=I69-3570K
since its on sale for a really good price
or preferably worth the extra to get 3770k on sale for $319 CDN
My current setup
Intel I5 2500k with a Aftermarket Heatsink
Asus p8z77-V
G.Skill Snipers 8GB 1600
Asus 7850 2GB edition
Sandisk Extreme 128GB SSD
and WD Black and a Green HDD
I mostly do gaming with my computer, but i also do run some VM's on the side
I have just upgraded my dad's computer
from
Intel Core 2 Quad 9660
Asus motherboard
DDR 2 4GB
Nvidia GTX 460
to a
Intel Core i7 3770 non K since he doesnt over clock
Asrock extreme 4
16GB DDR3 1600's
128 sandisk extreme SSD
and his setup is lightening fast! no slow down what so ever
So my question is really would i see a signification improvement on what i got if i get the 3570k? or should i not even bother
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2373004&Sku=I69-3570K
since its on sale for a really good price
or preferably worth the extra to get 3770k on sale for $319 CDN
My current setup
Intel I5 2500k with a Aftermarket Heatsink
Asus p8z77-V
G.Skill Snipers 8GB 1600
Asus 7850 2GB edition
Sandisk Extreme 128GB SSD
and WD Black and a Green HDD
I mostly do gaming with my computer, but i also do run some VM's on the side
I have just upgraded my dad's computer
from
Intel Core 2 Quad 9660
Asus motherboard
DDR 2 4GB
Nvidia GTX 460
to a
Intel Core i7 3770 non K since he doesnt over clock
Asrock extreme 4
16GB DDR3 1600's
128 sandisk extreme SSD
and his setup is lightening fast! no slow down what so ever
So my question is really would i see a signification improvement on what i got if i get the 3570k? or should i not even bother
Last edited: