CPU Temps

mtanc

n00b
Hi, all, new here.
I am having a problem I hope you can help solve, if poss. I built a PC with a Asus P5B Deluxe MB, an Intel E6600 Cpu and an Antec Atlas case with two 92mm intakes and an Antec 120mm exhaust. My problem is with temps, mainly with the CPU.

When I first put it all together, with the stock cooler, at idle (Windows Vista Home Prem) it ran in the high 30's-low 40's Cent. I thought that was a little hot, so I installed an Arctic Cooler Frezer 7 Pro, and it lowered things by a couple of degrees C.

I re-installed the Freezer using Arctic Silver5 and their own cleaning solution. I couldn't reinstall it correctly, the clips didn't cooperate (another story). However, I cleaned it again, re-installed stock Intel with AS5 carefully. It went right in OK. My temps showed up at 45-48C. I installed CoreTemp and Asus Probe and all recorded (including bios) within 2C of each other. The MB was and still is running at 29C.

I decided to try and OC anyway. Went into Bios, went to 300 processer frequency (rather mild, about 2.8Ghz) at 5 incremenets at a time and ran Intel TAT and after 5min at 2.8Ghz it went to 69C. I backed it off to stock speeds and still running at 48C plus or minus a degree at idle.

This thing is running way too hot. I don't think it is the install of the HS, I was very careful. I don't get it.

Any suggestions? I will try and install the replacement cooler and see what happens, but I can't believe I can't run cooler than I am right now at idle with the stock cooler.

Thanks,

Mike

35C to 40C with the Intel heatsink and fan at idle is pretty normal depending on case airflow and room temperature. I like using CoreTemp

It takes a few days for the AS5 to reach its maximum effectiveness but you might have to try applying it again.

When overclocking some boards, Asus & Gigabyte, will start raising the CPU voltage when set to AUTO. When that happens your CPU temps will start going through the roof.

The Intel spec is 1.325 volts and it's a good idea to lock it at that in the bios manually. Most people can run Orthos stable up to about 3000 to 3200 MHz with that voltage. If CPU-z is showing less than that under load then don't be afraid to add a little more in the bios.

If you used the stock heatsink from Intel, it most likely had a thermal pad, which is one-time-use, on the bottom. Most aftermarket coolers don't have those, so they require the use of a thermal compound. If you mounted the stock sink and operated your computer, you "molded" that thermal pad to the microscopic ridges and valleys on top of your processor. Taking it off and re-mounting it will mean having a less-than-optimum fit, especially if you use a thermal compound and the thermal pad.

Scraping off the thermal pad and putting on your own thermal compound may help if you continue to use the stock cooler, but you will have to do a very thorough job of cleaning the heatsink.

Like unclewebb said, your temps are fairly normal, depending on the airflow in and around your case. For example, the exact same system's temps can vary about 6C between being in the open or being in a cabinet beneath a desk.

35C to 40C with the Intel heatsink and fan at idle is pretty normal depending on case airflow and room temperature. I like using CoreTemp

It takes a few days for the AS5 to reach its maximum effectiveness but you might have to try applying it again.

When overclocking some boards, Asus & Gigabyte, will start raising the CPU voltage when set to AUTO. When that happens your CPU temps will start going through the roof.

The Intel spec is 1.325 volts and it's a good idea to lock it at that in the bios manually. Most people can run Orthos stable up to about 3000 to 3200 MHz with that voltage. If CPU-z is showing less than that under load then don't be afraid to add a little more in the bios.

unclewebb,
Thanks for the reply. If I could get this puppy to run at 35-40C at idle with the stock cooler, I'd be thrilled right now. I'm currently running at 48C at idle. I'm just not used to these temps. The last build I had a P4 Northwood 1.6Ghz clocked to 2.4Ghz with a Thermaltake Volcano (rather mild cooler) and it ran under prime95, SiSoft and CPU Burn-in at different times never more than 50C while it was being torture tested. I ran it for two years like that. I just thought this E6600 was supposed to be cooler.

I can't run Orthos in Vista, so went with TAT. I do have CPU-z on here and ran that as well to get a true core temp. AS5 has been on here with the stock cooler for three days, using the PC a lot and shutting it down overnite. I don't recall what CoreTemp recorded the CPU voltage to be, so I'll try it all again and get the readings correctly. I'll take your advice and change the Voltage in the bios and take that off Auto. I do know that the default setting is 1.28xx.

If I can get this rig to run at 3.0 or 3.2 stable and cool, I'd be happy. I don't want to go to the edge. Those days are over for me. I'll post again after I try what you've suggested.

Thanks,

Mike

[Tripod]MajorPayne;1030640050 said:
If you used the stock heatsink from Intel, it most likely had a thermal pad, which is one-time-use, on the bottom. Most aftermarket coolers don't have those, so they require the use of a thermal compound. If you mounted the stock sink and operated your computer, you "molded" that thermal pad to the microscopic ridges and valleys on top of your processor. Taking it off and re-mounting it will mean having a less-than-optimum fit, especially if you use a thermal compound and the thermal pad.

Scraping off the thermal pad and putting on your own thermal compound may help if you continue to use the stock cooler, but you will have to do a very thorough job of cleaning the heatsink.

Like unclewebb said, your temps are fairly normal, depending on the airflow in and around your case. For example, the exact same system's temps can vary about 6C between being in the open or being in a cabinet beneath a desk.

Major Payne,

Thanks for the response. I removed the thermal pad (actually, it was a couple of strips) from the stock cooler before I installed it when I first built the system and applied AS5 according to the instructions on AS site for C2D CPUs. Also, I cleaned it and all subsquent installs with the AS5 cleaning solutions and re-applied the AS5 paste before I installed it. I think I did it right, but I could be wrong, of course. When I get the Arctic Cooler Freezer7Pro back from RMA, I will install it after cleaning everything again. In fact, I will do it a couple of times like you said, to make sure it is done correctly.

As far as the "fairly normal temps" are concerned, should this CPU be running at 48C at idle at stock speeds? If I run Itnel's TAT, after clocking it to 2.8Ghz and push the CPU for five minutes, should it be running at 69C? If these are normal temps, then it's just me. I'm just not used to seeing those temps, and I'm trying to figure this all out. It seems hot to me.

The PC is has plenty of room front to back to get air. Wide open. It's got about an inch on either side and an inch at the top where I have it placed. I also ordered a high output rear exhaust fan for it, and will install that with the Freezer 7 Pro I'm replacing, just to make sure it's exhausting as it should, even tho MB temps show 28-30C at idle, which seems reasonable to me, at least. Ambient temp is around 72F. I can't imagine where I'd be in July or August, even with the AC on. Right now, it's about 15F outside. The PC is sitting about a foot from an outside wall.

Thanks again, I just need to figure all this out like every other new PC and OS I've tried in the past.

Mike

Keep in mind that the number reported by CoreTemp is from a sensor located at the hottest spot within the Intel core. These numbers can't be compared to previous numbers from the P4 where the sensor was in a different place.

Intel rates most C2D processors to be stable up to 85C. I'm presently running Orthos on my E6400 at 3520 MHz with the bios set to 1.5125 volts on my P5B Deluxe and CoreTemp is showing about 71C with the Intel heatsink and fan. I think I've seen as high as 75C without errors while running Orthos.

At 3200 MHz I think most users are closer to default voltage with CoreTemp showing a number in the very low 50C range.

A super cleaning and another round of AS5 might help out.

CPU-z sometimes reports the CPU voltage correctly and CoreTemp rarely to never reports the correct voltage. CPU-z is your best bet at or near default voltage. Where did you get the 1.28xx number for default voltage?

Keep in mind that the number reported by CoreTemp is from a sensor located at the hottest spot within the Intel core. These numbers can't be compared to previous numbers from the P4 where the sensor was in a different place.

Intel rates most C2D processors to be stable up to 85C. I'm presently running Orthos on my E6400 at 3520 MHz with the bios set to 1.5125 volts on my P5B Deluxe and CoreTemp is showing about 71C with the Intel heatsink and fan. I think I've seen as high as 75C without errors while running Orthos.

At 3200 MHz I think most users are closer to default voltage with CoreTemp showing a number in the very low 50C range.

A super cleaning and another round of AS5 might help out.

CPU-z sometimes reports the CPU voltage correctly and CoreTemp rarely to never reports the correct voltage. CPU-z is your best bet at or near default voltage. Where did you get the 1.28xx number for default voltage?
unclewebb,
I get that reading from the bios (1004) and also from CPUz. Should I just set it to 1.35 in bios like Major Payne says and leave it there? I did get a higher reading in CPUz, after I Oc'ed to 2.8 but I can't remember exactly what it was, but it definitely was over 1.3. I was just so absorbed by watching the temps, I didn't get the other readings as well as I should have.

I realize that CoreTemp is reading the hottest part of the cpu core and can't compare to what I was getting from all other monitors with the P4. Like I said, it could just be me. I expected lower temps from the C2D, at least I bought into the hype. Maybe it's just the way things are monitored.

I know that CoreTemp lists the Tjunction, or max temp at 85C, but when I got to 69C after only 5 Min at only a mild OC with TAT, I started getting a little puckered up. Maybe my expectations were a little too high. Maybe I'm being a little paranoid. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Judging by your temp readings, if I slowly crank this rig up to 3.0, 3.2 and see temps reaching 70-72C with TAT and CPU-z, I should be OK in your opinion? That is, using Intel TAT and running CoreTemp and CPUz at the same time to get all readings. Is that what I should do? Which ones should I run at the same time to see what is going on? I can't seem to run Orthos, Prime95, or SiSoft In Vista yet, so I have to go with TAT at the moment.

Let me know what you want me to run, and I will. Then I will write it all down and give it to you so you can see what I'm doing. That way, we will be on the same page.

Again, I thank you guys for helping me out with this.

Mike

I guess I missed the point a little, but I just went back into Bios and there are two Vcore voltages. One in Hardware monitor which reads 1.280 and gives me just the option to choose 1.280, or ignore.One in the advanced section which lists the CPU VCore, which I have set to AUTO. If I decide to choose the CPU VCore voltage, it starts at the lowest at 1.525 and goes up to 1.700. Sorry for the mistake. When I OC'ed, evidently, the VCore in Hardware Monitor rose to over 1.3, reading it on CPUz. I never changed the CPU VCore voltage in the advanced section. Sorry for the confusion, but I am, after all, confused at this point.

Unclewebb and [Tripod]Major Payne,

I was getting a little punchy last nite, I guess. I ran everything again today. I set the vcore voltage to 1.325v in the bios.

Ran TAT at stock speeds for half hour and the temp was 64-66c on each core.

I clocked it to 300 (cpu frequency), 1700 FSB, re-ran TAT, CPU-z and CoreETemp for another half hour and everything showed about 67-70c with the vcore still set at 1.325v.

The voltage reported in CPU-z was 1.265v and pretty much stayed there regardless of the stock, or clocked speeds. That's as far as I went so far.

Does this seem OK to you? At idle, after the OC, I'm running at 50-52c. Naturally, I want to push it further, if I can, just don't want to do something stupid

I do appreciate your help and input.

Thanks,

Mike

All these temperature numbers are with the stock Intel cooler, correct? I don't know what the high temp rating for C2D processors is, but unclewebb's 85C seems ok. I know all Intel processors since way back when have built-in thermal protection that will automatically throttle back (and in extreme cases, shut down) the CPU before it damages itself because of heat.

There is no such auto-protection, to my knowledge, for voltage, except that more voltage produces more heat. If you are running CPU test programs for more than an hour or two and not experiencing slowdowns, lockups, resets, or any other anomalies, then I'm positive the CPU is in no danger of destroying itself, although it may be less than 100% stable.

I'm sure this is in the thread somewhere, but what actual processor frequency do you get when your clock frequency is 300? 3.2 Ghz? I'm just losing my mind at the moment.

Keep in mind that the Intel stock cooler is not the most efficient heatsink, so your Freezer 7 Pro should lower your temps. Also, as was said before, AS5 takes a few days to "cure" and give you the optimum temps. Expect a 2-3C decrease over time. I think you're fine, and I can assert that you're in no danger of frying your CPU with heat. Your voltages are also well within safe parameters.

As a precautionary measure, I would give your CPU a 10-15C space between average load temp and throttling temp (personal preference here, 15C is a wide gap). That way, as your PC accumulates dust and your airflow decreases a bit, and summer approaches (hotter ambient temps), your CPU will see temperature increases, but will not be pushed into the "danger zone." I'd say any full load temperature under 72-75C is fine...

Good luck!

Thanks, Major Payne,

Right now, yes I am using the stock Intel cooler. When I get the replacement back I will re-install the Freezer and see what happens again.

When I first put all this together, I started with the stock, it ran at 47-48c. I changed over to the Freezer. It ran at 42C No OC, at idle. I got greedy, so I removed the freezer, changed to AS5 paste to get lower, tried to re-install, but had problems with the push-pins, so I Rma'ed it, and still waiting for replacement.

At 300 bus speed, I am at 2.7Ghz (Multiplier 9).

Anything beyond 310 bus, I can't even boot. I've tried everything I know of. I see people running this CPU at 400 bus (3.2Ghz) without breaking a sweat with the same MB and RAM at lower temps than I get at idle with no OC at all! I just don't get it. If it were just one or two here and there, I would discount it. But I have been on this for a month or so and evidently, it's the norm.

You're right about totally fying the CPU. I seriously doubt I'll ever get to that point. I just want to to get as much as I can from this CPU, safely and with stability. But, before I can even get to the OC problem, I just feel as tho I have to get these temps down a bit before I can get serious about it.

Thanks again for your input.

You're absolutely right, you want those temps (and voltages) as low as possible so as to make your chip last as long as it can and be stable at your chosen OC frequency. I'm not sure why you're having such high temps and are unable to boot at higher clock frequencies. Sometimes individual boards, RAM, and CPUs work well together in general, but you may have a picky lot. It's definitely not unheard of. Some people get lucky, and a corresponding amount are unlucky.

You may need to experiment more with RAM timings. Also, those running at 400 mhz are probably on a more heavy-duty cooling platform, especially if they're having lower temps than you are. I'd say those pusing the chips to 3+ Ghz are probably using water cooling. Those with air cooling are using the high-end coolers with a lot of airflow, and are probably partially deaf from all the fans.

Just keep tweaking (within reason) and carefully install your heatsink when it gets back from RMA. Also, use less AS5 than you think you need. A paper-thin coating is actually desirable. The directions are right, less is more in this case. I think, other than that, you're just going to have to hit the "magic" numbers, and if you keep trying, you will find them sooner or later.

[Tripod]Major Payne,

I know you're right. I'll keep tweaking and tweaking again, till I get to a point of compromise.

Listen, I really appreciate yours and everyone elses help here. I'm sure I'll need more as I go along.

Thanks,

Mike

Absolutely. That's why we're here after all, to exchange information, tricks, tips, and helpful comments. You're always welcome, and I hope you'll return to Hardforums for your future needs.

(We aim to please! ;) )

i get the same problem with TaT showing very high temps so i started investigating and went to the help tab and under contents there is a selection for system requirements and it states :
· Notebook system with:

o Intel® Mobile Pentium® M Processor (CPUID 6EX)

o Intel® Mobile Pentium® M Processor (CPUID 6FX – For 64 bit version of Thermal Analysis Tool)

· Operating System:

o Windows XP* operating system. Windows XP is the preferred operating system for testing because of the additional OSPM parameter control allowed.

o Windows XP* 64 bit operating system. This is required for 64 bit version of Thermal Analysis Tool

o Windows Vista* operating system.

· BIOS:

o Required to be ACPI compliant to utilize the full feature of the Thermal Analysis Tool.

*Third-party brands and names are the property of their respective owners

so i am going to believe that core temp is right since my e4300 isnt a mobile
my e4300 @3.0ghz idles at 25 c each core on stock hsf 59c max load with dual prime 95.

35C to 40C with the Intel heatsink and fan at idle is pretty normal depending on case airflow and room temperature.

Mine runs at 27C-28C idle with the stock Intel cooler. I just tweaked the fan speed settings to get that range.

The Intel spec is 1.325 volts and it's a good idea to lock it at that in the bios manually.

Mine is around 1.2V and is quite stable (extended Orthos and Prime95 tests). I've read on this forum that the E6600 can undervolt comfortably with no OC - that seems true in my case.

I can't get TAT to run on my system at all so feel lucky that it does on yours. I also have CoreTemp but I am kind of doubting the temps it is reporting. CoreTemp reports my cores at about 20-21c (68-69F and that is about my room ambient) idle. I haven't done any load testing as of yet since I am trying to get into OC'ng this thing. I am having troubles with it but think that I got it down now.

Mine runs at 27C-28C idle with the stock Intel cooler. I just tweaked the fan speed settings to get that range.
Michael Daly,
Where exactly did you tweak the fan speed settings for a stock Intel cooler?

Mine is around 1.2V and is quite stable (extended Orthos and Prime95 tests). I've read on this forum that the E6600 can undervolt comfortably with no OC - that seems true in my case.

I'm using an Asus P5B Deluxe MB and yes, I can undervolt with my e6600, but my settings start to turn yellow (warning of possible instability). Even so, I have lowered the cpu vcore settings as low as 1.200v and still no difference in temps. Idle, or slight OC makes no diff.

I would like to know how you tweaked your fan speed with a stock Intel cooler.

Thanks,

Mike

Fan controller maybe? Or overvolted it from 7V (Typical fan voltage) to 12V (+7 and +5 on the molex as opposed to just the +7)?

Major Payne,

Actually, I tried using an adapter and ran the stock Intel straight from the PSU "fan only" plug and the rpm's never changed. It always stayed around 1780-1900 rpm's max. No matter what I did.

However, I just managed to OC using a DDR667 DRAM setting instead of DDR800 and managed to get to 3.0 ghz with the stock Intel cooler plugged into the MB with no fan controllers turned on. (4-pin)

The strange thing is that the rpm's of the stock Intel cooler increased to over 2000rpm's when I got to 3.ghz and stayed there. I don't use any controllers from my MB or anywhere else for the fans. Why did that change?

That's why I asked how did he tweak his stock Intel fan settings manually, or otherwise.

I'm curious as you are.

Mike

Couldn't tell you, aside from the fact that it appears to increase RPM's with increased heat. How it knows what the temps are without a temperature sensor/thermostat in the heatsink itself, I'm not sure. I don't know tons about the stock Intel coolers these days, but I don't think it has a built-in thermostat. Would be nice...

I would like to know how you tweaked your fan speed with a stock Intel cooler.

I plugged it into the MB CPU fan socket (Gigabyte DQ6) and used EasyTune5 (Gigabyte's tuning program). to avoid mucking about in the BIOS directly.

I plugged it into the MB CPU fan socket (Gigabyte DQ6) and used EasyTune5 (Gigabyte's tuning program). to avoid mucking about in the BIOS directly.

Ok. Good enough. However, is there a speed setting for the cooler fan and what is it? How high can you set it? Or, does EasyTune just give an option for Performance or Easy Rider or what?

Don't mean to be rude, just curious. I have a different MB, and no way to set the speed of the stock Intel Cooler. Just trying to find out how you did it.

Thanks,

Mike

However, is there a speed setting for the cooler fan and what is it? How high can you set it? Or, does EasyTune just give an option for Performance or Easy Rider or what?

EasyTune has a couple of options depending on what kind of coolers you have - either linear or bi-linear (i.e two points to set or three.) The stock Intel cooler has two points. You set the speed and temperature at the two endpoints. Specifically, you set the speed to use at a low temperature and the speed at a high temperature.

I set the low speed to run at 30% of max at 20C and 100% at 50C. Default was something like 100% at 60C; I can't remember the low end. The fan speed then varies linearly at temperatures in between and at the set speeds outside the range.

EasyTune5 is a flaky bit of code. It won't reset to default right now so I can't tell you the correct defaults. It will terminate at random - it sits in the background with an icon on the right side of the taskbar. If you move the mouse cursor over the icon, it will occasionally abend! When I looked for it just now, it wasn't there. It only provides a more convenient way to change settings than rebooting and going into the BIOS. It would be quite nice if it was more stable and a couple of features were fixed up - I could suggest a few improvements, not least of which would be a more standard interface.

Is it in beta stages? "Flaky" is a great word used to describe tons of beta programs, and the problems you described sound exactly like beta bugs. The program sounds great, although I had never heard of it before. I might give it a try, as my P4 Prescott runs a bit warm inside the computer cabinet, especially during the summer.

It does sound interesting. I might give it a try after I install my new cooler. I edited this to add that after I posted, I remembered that I don't have that MB.
Brilliant, Mike!

Mike

Hahaha .

Major Payne, that's exactly what I was thinking until it dawned on me that it is a Gigabyte tuning program. Actually, It's odd to me that some outfit out there hasn't come out with one by now. I guess they can, but with so many configs, not to mention lawsuits, they are reluctant. It would be great if someone came out with a really good one. Probably would sell like crazy.

Mike

[Tripod]MajorPayne;1030656342 said:
"Flaky" is a great word used to describe tons of beta programs, and the problems you described sound exactly like beta bugs.

I don't think it has yet reached beta quality. It defaults to starting itself when you reboot. However, half the time it locks up the machine and I have to power off to recover. I zapped it from starting automatically. Free shouldn't mean poor quality.

Michael,

I have an Asus P5B Deluxe board. It comes with a program similar to that. They finally came out with a Windows Vista version. The program is AI Suite, which includes, like your EasyTune that will allow you to clock thru the software, plus a bunch of other things. The more I read on the Asus forums (80% against, 20% for), and after using it with mixed results, I dumped it.

I really don't trust anything it's doing, or telling me. The only one I found to be at least consistent with cpu-z, coretemp and Intels own TAT, is Asus Probe 2 for Vista. It's reading about the same as all those I mentioned, and it gives me the MB Temp which the others don't. That's all I use from Asus at this point.

Bottom line is that if I want to tweak settings to OC, I feel far more comfortable with the bios itself. More effort, but at least I know I'm in the heart of the beast. Too bad someone can't come up with a program that will do it all accurately and safely. Too much to ask, I guess.

Mike

Correct, and correct! Asus Probe 2 is a great little utility which I myself use. I have an older Asus motherboard based on the SiS 655FX chipset, though. It's a S478 board.

Also, the bios is the safest, surest way to overclock. Software overclocking is iffy at best because it modifies settings on the fly, and they may or may not harm your computer. At least with the bios, if it's too much, the good motherboards will report the fault and reset to stock, and the bad motherboards just won't boot completely. Software is not guaranteed to give you that kind of "quick-release" sort of protection.

Agreed!

Just an aside here. We're talking about OC'ing and temps, so I guess this applies. I turned my PC on tonite, and also turned on CoreTemp and Probe 2, as always, just to monitor temps while I keep tweaking this thing and I found a strange happening. I don't know why I noticed it, but I did.

My MB temp, or case temp almost always runs at 29C. I was doing some Paint Sho Pro stuff, so I thought I'd check CoreTemp to see what was happening. It was still at Cpu-42C and MB at 29C. I then noticed my home heater turned on and because I have hot air heat, I could feel the warm air. I keep it all set to 72F, and it's maintained pretty much OK. However, when the heater kicked on, after a minute or so, my MB went up to 31C, and the Cpu went to 44C. The nearest register is at least 6 feet from my PC and blowing out and up towards the ceiling.

The PC almost immediately jumped up a couple of degrees. When the heater shut off, in a minute or so, it dropped back to MB-29C, Cpu 43C. I can't believe it reacted that quickly to the heater. I just sat back and kept all temp monitors running and after 30 min and several heater on and offs, It was always the same thing.

I don't know what to make of all this except that even tho 29C seems reasonable for a MB temp, if I can get closer to 22c (room temp) and close the gap between MB and ambient, then my Cpu will be cooler, obviously. This opens up a whole new can of worms for me. Should I invest in better case cooling, or cpu cooling? Or both? Or, am I getting a decent spread between ambient and MB temps and just concern myself with the Cpu cooling?

Although I realize that with the warmer air coming into the room, temps could change a bit, but it was almost immediate.If I were deaf, just sat here looking at the temps on my PC, I would know when the heater kicked in. I can't believe it happens that quickly, somehow.

Mike

Any increase in ambient room temperature is, by the laws of thermodynamics, going to affect your case temperature, you're correct. However, to change a motherboard temperature 2-3C instantly is kind of strange. Perhaps the case's intake happens to be in the stream of hot air blowing from the heater... I wouldn't ever worry about 2C, especially if you're idling at 29C. Even with the heater on, your temps are still fine.

You could be extreme like some people and duct your intake out a window. That gets your ambient temps down during the winter! :D

EDIT: To actually answer your question, your spread between MB and CPU temps is fine. At the moment, with a P4 Prescott, I'm getting 31C MB and 41C CPU at idle. My room is 64 degrees F, for reference. My PC is in a cabinet, which explains the higher idle temps. I think you'll be fine.

Yeah. I'll tell you one thing. I've become obsessed with the temps and speed of this PC. I need to get drunk and get a whole new perspective.:D

Back