• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU temp is fine, Case is super hot!

rage3324

Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
1,023
All of a sudden my case temp is around 57c and my cpu temp is 37c. It used to be 37c cpu and 30c case. I have no idea what happened. But, everything inside the case is burning hot. All I have done is added another 512mb of ram and put in a amd 64 3700+. Everything was fine when I first added it. I am using the MSI nfroce 2 board

John
 
Your case temp reading may be incorrect. That does seem rather hot for a case, especially with the CPU that cool.
 
well the problem seems tobe around the cpu. Everything around the cpu is blazing hot. In the bios the cpu is 50c and the case gets up to around 44c. I have remounted the swiftech HS a few times now and even put on the stock HS. Nothuing seems to be working.
 
Back
Top