CPU Temp Gauge Problem

mr. nails

Limp Gawd
i just recently built myself a new pc. everything works beautifully. all except my cpu temp gauge. i have a dual read temp gauge that came with the chassis. on the left on the temp gauge is my cpu temp and on the right is the hdd temp. all the blue led's work and the hdd temp gauge. i've disconnected/reconnected all the pwr cables and still doesn't work.

what else could i possibly do be4 i rma this chassis?

thx!

My chassis with the Temp Gauge

Are you getting any kind of readings whatsoever? Did you double check the where the guage is connected to the LED and make sure that it's snug? That's a DAMN nice case man...I'd love to see some pics of it running.

Try tracing the wires back to where they plug in. Make sure they're plugged in like said before, Also, try swapping the plugs to see if the problem is in the sensor or the board. Had to do this with my Koolance case. I just called the company, they're sending me a new one, hopefully!

Yay, first post!! ;)

i've checked the wires back to where they start and they were plugged in. yes, i've applied the sensors. my reading for my hdd is 28c and the reading for my cpu is 25c. my cpu is actually running at 40c. and how would my board be the problem? and lastly, lol, i rma'd this chassis and they sent me a brand new one back and still same prob.

hrm. i'm doing something wrong...

Back