• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU NexGen Nx586 PF100-E/E WITH FPU

erek

8=D
2FA
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
18,295
I think this might be rare

1608861254302.png


https://www.ebay.com/itm/CPU-NexGen...347110?hash=item46b9f1dfa6:g:ZQoAAOSwevBfsDLL
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
neat but too expensive and kinda useless without the motherboard (not socket 7 compatible)
 
  • Like
Reactions: erek
like this
Damn you (again!) erek you keep finding all of this awesome (but to much $ for me!)
How do you come across this cool stuff?
I look on eBay all of the time but all I ever find is 18 year old Pentium IV's for $600 (not ever rare or neat ones just run of the mill Dell or HP and *Gasp* Emachines units just the common ones that were available back then)
JK I love all of this old and cool stuff you come across I wish for once I can find something other then what I said above.
 
  • Like
Reactions: erek
like this
Damn you (again!) erek you keep finding all of this awesome (but to much $ for me!)
How do you come across this cool stuff?
I look on eBay all of the time but all I ever find is 18 year old Pentium IV's for $600 (not ever rare or neat ones just run of the mill Dell or HP and *Gasp* Emachines units just the common ones that were available back then)
JK I love all of this old and cool stuff you come across I wish for once I can find something other then what I said above.
something weird going on, one sold for a lot cheaper than the asking price of this new listing:


https://www.ebay.com/itm/CPU-NexGen...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice Nexgen CPUs, think I have a spare PF100 somewhere (pending testing), available for trade for a PF110 :)
 
Back
Top