• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU is coming to PDXLAN again

I MIGHT be able to go if I can catch a flight down from BC. I'm really doubting it right now though :(
 
Maybe. The Digg case needs to be shown finished but I also need to do some work on it before then. Then there's this laptop thing...but that probably wont be done thanks to the plater dragging his feet.
 
I wish there was 2nd 3rd and last place prizes...then I'de I have good chance at winning something (for once).
 
Back
Top