• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cpu fan recommendation/suggestion

karatekid

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
226
I need some advice on getting a new cpu fan. I'm not too sure how big the cooler can be for my mobo. I have an 939 athlon x2 4200. I'm concerned that a bigger cpu fan may touch the electronics around it. Here are some pics of my current cpu fan...

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2449gl6.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2450lp6.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2451le7.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2452ey6.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2453ff4.jpg

Edit (maybe these are better pics):
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2454de1.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2455ty3.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2456jy6.jpg

If you think I could get something like this then I probably will. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118019

The height won't be a problem, just the width and length may be.
 
the thermalright si-128 and the tunq tower are both nice coolers, there is a review on a new one that is stickied in the cooling forum, Nexis or Sythe, almost anything from those 4 companies are good....
 
Back
Top