• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CPU count on the Hardfolding member list?

upriverpaddler

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
1,701
Would it be difficult to add another column to the member list on the Hardfolding site? I think it would be interesting to see how many active CPU's others have on the attack/threat list.
 
I'm not sure if it's possible--the every-three-hours downloadable data from Stanford doesn't include individual user CPU counts, and they prohibit spidering their pages for data.

 
Mayhem33 said:
I am not sure if this is what you are after, but click around in here and see.

No, I meant a count per person. To be able to compare yourself to people with a similar CPU count to yourself.

I knew the stat was available on the Stanford site, and I figured it wouldn't be easy. It was just a thought.
 
upriverpaddler said:
No, I meant a count per person. To be able to compare yourself to people with a similar CPU count to yourself.

I knew the stat was available on the Stanford site, and I figured it wouldn't be easy. It was just a thought.


If you now who you are looking for you can find in the area I directed you to. You will have to know thier location though. I am in the USA, AZ section and it lists everyone else registered from AZ as well.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

 
This is not possible as Stanford does not allow mining of their site, the file they produce for 3rd party sites does not contain the info.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
It's too bad. I'd love to compare CPU stats. O well, I'll just stick to checking Stanford when I care.
 
Back
Top