• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU/10 Memory Divider

have2p

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
160
I just updated the BIOS on my DFI LanParty NF4 Ultra-D and now, although my memory divider is set to 1:1, CPU-Z detects it as being CPU/10.

I have a 9.5 multiplier with a 275 HTT, but instead of my ram running at 275mhz, it runs at 261mhz (9.5*275)/10=261.

I know my ram can run at 275mhz, but the divider won't let it! Any suggestions? I tried bumping up my multiplier to 10 to fix the problem, but the system won't post boot into windows, no matter what the HTT is.
 
Back
Top