cpgdap01.sys missing from an XP PRO SP2 N-Lite tweaked disc during Install , anyone

The-One

Gawd
When the installation of XP gets half-way through, it says that cpgdap01.sys is missing and do I want to abort or skip the file and continue installation. The rest of the install goes fine and everything seems to work. But I wonder what this file is for and how can I put it back on the XP cd that I already tweaked with N-lite ???

Thanks in advance

One would think the nLite forums over as MSFN would be the best place to address nLite-specific questions like that one...

ps
Just to check, I just searched a clean install of XP SP2 and didn't notice that file anywhere on the drive, nor on the XP SP2 installation media either.

One would think the nLite forums over as MSFN would be the best place to address nLite-specific questions like that one...

Will do

ps
Just to check, I just searched a clean install of XP SP2 and didn't notice that file anywhere on the drive, nor on the XP SP2 installation media either.

That's weird and makes no sense. I mean, I believe you, but why is there an error popping up then ?

thanks though

Even Google, as thorough as it may be, turned up zero hits for that filename, go figure.

I tried to burn the ISO again @ 16X with nero and it spits out the same error...

Must be a, a glitch/No Idea

Maybe try burning the CD at a slower speed (ie. 4x)

I remember having some weird problems with installing a N-Lite modified XP installation when I burned the CD at a relatively fast speed.

Back