• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

cPanel WebHost Manager - deleting users question

jrbryner

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2001
Messages
1,530
I have a server running with the cPanel WebHost Manager. I'm hosting about 150 sites on it for now, but I'm going through and cleaning out old users and so forth. But, I created a few sites a while ago, creating a new user at the same time. Their sites have been removed since then, but their user directory still appears on the server. Also if I try creating a new account using that user, it tells me that the user already exists. How can I get rid of those users, and their directories on the server?
 
Back
Top