• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

coupons from Dell?

Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
822
I really want to get a 2405, but I think I might only have emough moolah to get the 2005 but a freind of mine says I should get some dell coupons, how and where do I get these? anybody know?

Thanks
 
Dell puts out coupons once in a while, many of them stackable, you should check out some of the hot deals forums such as Fatwallet or Slickdeals. This is only if you want to wait for a hot deal. I notice that sometimes deals come once every couple of weeks or sometimes once a couple of months.
 
Back
Top