• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

couple problems with vista64bit.

Loser_guy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
328
About month ago I started getting this error whenever the login screen appears that says lonogui.exe appears corrupt and some other stuff. I was still able to login and everything so i just looked over the 5 error messages i have to click to login. But now it's not letting me install anything. I get error 2330. I did some googling and someone suggested microsoft clean up utility to maybe fix the problem, and i get the same error with it.

Am I just going to have to reformat again? I already had to a week after owning it because all my drivers stopped working and there was no fixing it.
 
okay, I'll try that... I'll have to wait until next week until I can try it though, all my disk are a home.

anymore suggestions or will that definitely fix it?
 
Try to do a sfc /scannow

You'll want to open up command prompt as administrator and type in the command above.
 
it gets to 6% and says it couldn't perform the operation. Do i need to close certain programs or anything?
 
Load the command prompt as administrator, then run sfc /scannow, if it does not work, try a repair install
 
i'm finally able to run the recovery discs, but all i'm greeted with is a light-blue screen.I've used these discs before to reinstall windows so I know they work...



I love you microsoft.
 
Back
Top