Couple Eyefinity Photos

war_child

Limp Gawd
Sorry for the terrible photos it was getting dark.

Dawn Of War II (Avg FPS 100)

Dawn_of_War_II.jpg

FarCry 2 (Avg FPS 85-95)

FarCry2.jpg

Grid (Avg FPS 100+)

Grid.jpg

Metro2033 (Avg FPS 45-60)

Metro2033.jpg

World Of WarCraft (Avg FPS 100+)

World_of_Warcraft.jpg

Yea, you really don't notice them even when I have them loaded with different programs. The only time I notice them is when the monitors aren't the same height or not at the same angle (different monitors and not on a stand for mobility ;))

Thanks!

Nice setup! Is that an Ergo Tech stand? I'm looking into getting one for my sig rig. Thanks!

Ya, that's a great clean setup. There should be a thread where everyone posts pics and vids of their setups.

mine has been old trusty too, but lately it hasnt been. i have no idea why? age? im not sure.

im running the same 1.9 fw. ive been using it with only wlan clients and it has been acting really shitty. today i plugged in a lan client and it has been working better. it has been great for years. got my moneys worth out of this one.

Dawn Of War II (Avg FPS 100)

Dawn_of_War_II.jpg

FarCry 2 (Avg FPS 85-95)

FarCry2.jpg

Grid (Avg FPS 100+)

Grid.jpg

Metro2033 (Avg FPS 45-60)

Metro2033.jpg

World Of WarCraft (Avg FPS 100+)

World_of_Warcraft.jpg

soooo jealous! i can't wait to run SC2 in eyefinity...too bad by the time I have money for it there will be an SC3 out

Yeah these were TERRIBLE, lol.

war_child, these were pure EyeCandy. Thanks for taking the time to take them and post them, I enjoyed everyone of them.

Back