Counter Strike Garry's Mod

WhDemon

Limp Gawd
I know what is a mod but is it worth the 5$ more ?

For online play n stuff like that ?

Thanks

Well Garry's Mod is a stand alone "game" that lets you mess around player models and position them in funny poses and take pics. It takes some time to get good at, but its pretty neat. It doesn't add anything to CS at all. If your interesting in doing that stuff then $5 is a good deal if you only care about CS then don't bother.

Counter-Strike is a Half-Life mod. Garry's Mod is a Half-Life mod. There is no such thing as a Counter-Strike.

Not sure you would call the counter-strike he is referring to as a mod. He's talking about the Steam CS:S + Garry's Mod bundle. You could say CS:S is a game using the HL2 engine, rather then a HL2 Mod. You don't need HL2 installed to play CS:S. I guess the original CS is the same way now in steam. Either way its beside the point of the OP's question.

Counter-Strike is a Half-Life mod. Garry's Mod is a Half-Life mod. There is no such thing as a Counter-Strike.

wtf?

Play Garry's mod, and if you get bored.... buy the CS version (if that's what you're talking about)

I just bought CS:S Cs 1.6 and Garry's with steam. Terrorist looks awesome in Cs 1.6 :)

Back