Counter-strike Fast Food Video

My god, that was brilliant!! Laughed my ass off and sent it to all my friends!

HighwayAssassins said:
i liked the hostage getting stuck...brought back memories

You guys should definetly watch the second version of KFC CS its a lot better than the original IMO

Is there a version of that KFC vid not in WMV format? Cuz i tried watching it in OSX and it wouldn't work. :confused:

buzzard34 said:
Is there a version of that KFC vid not in WMV format? Cuz i tried watching it in OSX and it wouldn't work. :confused:

Both original versions were made in WMV. :(

What KFC is that? The only know of 2 in Huntsville on on Jordan Lane just north of 72 and one on South Parkway. And then the one in Madison near my residence but it looks like there's a Subway across the street in one of the shots which isn't the case for the Madison location. :confused:

frank b said:
What KFC is that? The only know of 2 in Huntsville on on Jordan Lane just north of 72 and one on South Parkway. And then the one in Madison near my residence but it looks like there's a Subway across the street in one of the shots which isn't the case for the Madison location. :confused:

There is a new one on Highway 72, at the end of I-565 if you are heading east to Scottsboro. Its past the Moores Mill Road and before the Shields road intersection. BTW they no longer work there

Back