Countdown to the Record

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
relictrophykr2.jpg

Current Record: 06/20/02 to 09/15/03 [H] 450 days
182 days left to break the record of days held.

269 days [H]eld currently
181 days to tie
1 day to beat.

Total Days the relic Trophy has been held: 998
Current Point gap between teams: 4,879,032

​

Last Updated: 09/27/06 8:55am
 
I am running out of machines to borg :(

but I am holding steady :cool:
 
is there a point gap record? kinda moot as todays points don't exactly equal yester-years points. 6 mil was the number before, which was going very fast just a short time ago.
 
Not that I am aware of or have seen anywhere. I think its traditionally just been how many days one or the other has been in the lead. As in the early days F@H wasn't as heavy on the points aspect of it.
 
Kool.

I see you've picked up on the whole centering trend of late... ;)
 
So lets see.... about 6 more months, so say March. :D Just in time for some spring break celebratin! ;)

 
2 more days until we have held first place for 1,000 days total since the project began.
 
Back
Top