Countdown to Launch...

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
So FLECOM, when can we expect to see those 200 succulent Dual Core P4 machines showing up?

:cool: :cool: :cool:

3......2......1.......
 
I don't see anything....he had a big spike a couple days ago, but today's production doesn't look unusual.
 
Mohonri said:
I don't see anything....he had a big spike a couple days ago, but today's production doesn't look unusual.

Were just being retarded.
 
According to his girlfriend, it's already over....

Wussy!!!
 
AtomicMoose said:
Mary is just scared for when the headshot comes. :D
*BOOM HEADSHOT*


ah there it is :D

I guess it takes a while for the sound to travel to Pittsburgh :)
 
drizzt81 said:
*BOOM HEADSHOT*
Ya know, my college roommates heard that so much (I was playing bots) it actually made the "top 10 sounds heard in our apartment" list...
 
Mohonri said:
Ya know, my college roommates heard that so much (I was playing bots) it actually made the "top 10 sounds heard in our apartment" list...
I think that should make the "top 10 ways to know that your roommates are playing on the wrong CS servers" list ;)
 
drizzt81 said:
I think that should make the "top 10 ways to know that your roommates are playing on the wrong CS servers" list ;)
It was UT, not CS. Amazingly enough, I've never played CS, and just got HL a couple months ago. Good game, although it seemed to get repetitive at times.....

Anyway, what's the status of those 200 machines, FLECOM?
 
Back
Top