Count down to R520

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone think ATI is going to put any major features in this card that the 7800GTX doesn't have? I haven't heard anything yet.
 
167891235449933141635151654, 167891235449933141635151653, 167891235449933141635151652, 167891235449933141635151651..............


Well that countdown is realy long :)

I'll just tune up to other TV station :)




MD
 
tranCendenZ said:
So does anyone think ATI is going to put any major features in this card that the 7800GTX doesn't have? I haven't heard anything yet.

Depends on what you call "Major" as there are some and had you taken off the NV googles you might have seen some of them being hinted here and other places...


(please note that NV googles things was more of a joke...all in good fun)
 
I am sure we are going to see the X1800 be the new card at the top of the hill and not just because it will have higher clocks. I heard something about ATI being able to enable HDR and MSAA at the same time?

Is this rumor or fact, anyone know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top