Couldnt build the stack..

MaoKhan

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
109
pvc piping: $3
hand saw: $12
metal rods: $15
no skillz at building: negative profit

I go to the army air force exchange and find an intersting looking rack: $2.99

ftw.

IMG_0683.jpg


IMG_0684.jpg


everything fits perfectly with just slight pressure to hold it together, I can grab this thing by the top and swing it around, nothing will fall out. :p

dear God who knows what will happen if CQ finds this in my barracks room :eek:
 
MaoKhan said:
I go to the army air force exchange and find an intersting looking rack: $2.99

ftw.

everything fits perfectly with just slight pressure to hold it together, I can grab this thing by the top and swing it around, nothing will fall out. :p

dear God who knows what will happen if CQ finds this in my barracks room :eek:


1. Excellent idea! I may have to try that

2. Get one of those short (like 3') flagpole kits that is meant to mount to a wall and mount it so the flag hangs in front of this unit. Concealed and Patriotic. Problem solved!
 
Roman79 said:
1. Excellent idea! I may have to try that

2. Get one of those short (like 3') flagpole kits that is meant to mount to a wall and mount it so the flag hangs in front of this unit. Concealed and Patriotic. Problem solved!

lol genius! or better yet the unit flag :cool:
 
I like it except for one thing...are you insulating the bottom of the mobos from the metal rack? If not, you are asking for a short to occur.
 
AtomicMoose said:
I like it except for one thing...are you insulating the bottom of the mobos from the metal rack? If not, you are asking for a short to occur.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Get some sort of insultating layer, like just a piece of plastic, to go between the mobos and the rackage. Much safer :)
 
yah they are plastic coated. but it might be a good idea to put a bottom later.
 
Back
Top