Could someone post some pics of their 2001fp?

I am interested in purchasing one, but pictures are scarce. I know it performs well, i would just like to see some pics, preferably close up and from diff angles or something i dunno lol. Thanks for you time!

Just check the various 2001fp threads, there're several people who have already posted excellent pics.

i already saw all of the available pics, i found like 11 total and 4 are from dual panels. Can someone just show off? You know you want to;)

like this?

dualLCD_001.jpg

can't'; it's boxed up until I get a new videocard.

I don't think any of you have a 2001fp, cept neccessary evil. I don't belive you guys, but i would if you proved it... Prove it :) :D :p :p

Originally posted by NecessaryEvil
like this?

I hate you, i hate you, i hate you.. oh... i forgot to mention something else..

i hate you!!! :)

on a lighter note.. i did get to see a 2001fp in person.. goddamn that thing is nice..

here's some pics I took of mine the day it arrived.

2001fp1.jpg

2001fp2.jpg

2001fp3.jpg

2001fp4.jpg

these should cover just about every angle that you would wanna see of this monitor.

If your worried about viewing angle on this monitor, there are no worries I can make out picture from 179 degrees.

Mxpxrulzz,

Those are the best pictures of the Dell 2001fp so far, the CRT dumped on the bed makes a real statement. Oh BTW nice window on your rig!

Originally posted by Ramfart
Mxpxrulzz,

Those are the best pictures of the Dell 2001fp so far, the CRT dumped on the bed makes a real statement. Oh BTW nice window on your rig!
:p thanks ;)

Back