Could someone do some tests for me?

Odellus

[H]ard|Gawd
after seeing those Fallout 4 benchmarks and the massive increase in framerate with faster RAM, it got me wondering. i've played quite a few games over the past few years where my CPU and GPU would both have low usage, yet my framerate would also be low (i aim for 120+, so low to me is anything under 100.) i used to just pass this off as the engine being shitty, but i'm not so sure anymore.

i'm playing Borderlands: The Presequel right now and in a lot of areas i'm getting low CPU and GPU usage, which is also what i've been experiencing in Fallout 4. could someone with high frequency DDR3 do some quick benchmark runs in Borderlands: TPS for me? maybe just do a 30 second run-around of the Hyperion Hub of Heroism at 2400 MHz and then 1600 MHz. i also noticed that when lots of PhysX stuff is happening, my GPU usage is low when it should actually be at its highest. if you could also find some way of testing that with the two RAM frequencies that'd be really great, but i'm mainly just interested in the first thing. you could also do the test in Borderlands 2 as the same thing happens in it, especially in Caustic Caverns. thanks.

Back