• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cougar Challenger Mid-Tower Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The guys at eTeknix seemed pretty impressed with the Cougar Challenger mid-tower case they just reviewed. If you are looking for a budget enclosure, this review will be of interest to you.

Today I’m taking a look at the Cougar Challenger Mid-Tower PC Chassis, a rather uniquely designed mid budget gaming chassis that is set to stun and shock both at the same time. After recently reviewing the Cougar Evolution, a much toned down chassis with some really nice features on it, I was keen to take a look at a 2nd offering from the chassis manufacturer.
 
When I saw Cougar Challenger, I thought of some 20 year old playing hard to get for older ladies.
 
this case is absolutely hideous and looks like somehitng from toys-r-us.
 
Back
Top