• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cosmo 700P or 700M

thenjduke

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
600
I really can not decide which one would be better of the two. I then begin to look at the be quiet dark pro v2. What is everyone thoughts on any of these cases?
 
They look cool and as someone who owned the Cosmos 2 (or whatever it was called), I'm inclined to like them.

But like 97% of cases these days, they look like they're suffocating due to a solid panel with tiny air holes on the front.

Also, the newer version, while cool, seems like they really went crazy with the configurability and options - up side down, angled GPUs, etc.

Yet, somehow, they didn't manage to think of making a mesh front panel as an option...
 
They look cool and as someone who owned the Cosmos 2 (or whatever it was called), I'm inclined to like them.

But like 97% of cases these days, they look like they're suffocating due to a solid panel with tiny air holes on the front.

Also, the newer version, while cool, seems like they really went crazy with the configurability and options - up side down, angled GPUs, etc.

Yet, somehow, they didn't manage to think of making a mesh front panel as an option...

I have the C700P. I can tell you that you don't have to have the plastic cover on the front - it is metal mesh underneath and looks fine without the cover installed.

That being said, Steve at Gamer's Nexus did some thermals testing on this case with the front panel both on and off and there was little difference between the 2 configurations - despite appearances to the contrary, there is enough air getting through there.
 
Back
Top