Jan 11, 2004 #1 L lukeh182 Gawd Joined Jan 17, 2003 Messages 616 does corsair make 1GB (512x2) PC3500??? i'm having a hard time finding some. so if anyone knows please give me some links. i'm gonna go do some more looking.
does corsair make 1GB (512x2) PC3500??? i'm having a hard time finding some. so if anyone knows please give me some links. i'm gonna go do some more looking.
Jan 11, 2004 #2 H Hades16x 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Sep 24, 2003 Messages 3,976 matched pair? They make pc3500 in 512 just get 2 of em :-P wow wtf maybe they dont have pc 3500 corsair xms on newegg Get the 3200 or the 3700 my 4000 has no probs booting 2-2-2-5 at 230 fsb 1:1 with 2.9v's
matched pair? They make pc3500 in 512 just get 2 of em :-P wow wtf maybe they dont have pc 3500 corsair xms on newegg Get the 3200 or the 3700 my 4000 has no probs booting 2-2-2-5 at 230 fsb 1:1 with 2.9v's
Jan 11, 2004 #3 A Andrew87 Limp Gawd Joined Oct 4, 2003 Messages 467 I'm running one stick of 512MB Corsair XMS PC3500 CL2, running at 5-2-2-2 . Bought from ebuyer.com although I live in the UK.
I'm running one stick of 512MB Corsair XMS PC3500 CL2, running at 5-2-2-2 . Bought from ebuyer.com although I live in the UK.