CORSAIR Unveils New HX And TX-M Series PSUs And CORSAIR Bulldog 2.0

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair®, a world leader in enthusiast memory, high-performance gaming hardware and PC components today announced the immediate availability of the new CORSAIR HX series and CORSAIR TX-M series of enthusiast power supplies, as well as a major update to its CORSAIR Bulldog small form factor barebones kit, Bulldog 2.0.

Equipped with 100% Japanese 105°C capacitors the new HX series offers 80 Plus Platinum efficiency for up to 94% efficient operation. Fully modular cabling makes clutter-free builds easy, while a large 135mm cooling fan and Zero RPM mode allow for virtually silent operation. Rated for operating temperatures up to 50°C, the HX series is designed to deliver superb electrical performance and efficiency in the most demanding situations.

CORSAIR Bulldog 2.0 retains the sleek looks and small form factor layout of its predecessor, effortlessly fitting into home theatre or living room setups. Within the glossy exterior, Bulldog 2.0 is completely upgraded for 2017, to be the ultimate living room barebone kit. Boasting the very latest Intel Z270 Mini-ITX motherboard from MSI, Bulldog 2.0 is ready to overclock and push performance limits with new Intel 7th Generation® Core™ processors. Bulldog 2.0 also includes an all-new low-profile liquid CPU cooler, the H6SF, and the best-in-class CORSAIR SF600 SFX PSU, as well two low-noise 92mm PWM-controlled cooling fans based on the award-winning CORSAIR ML Series. With a high-performance case, PSU, cooler and motherboard all included and pre-installed, CORSAIR Bulldog 2.0 is the ideal starting point to build the ultimate living room PC.

I really like the Bulldog, but the price has always sucked, and I'm sure the 2.0 wont help that at all :(

I really like the Bulldog, but the price has always sucked, and I'm sure the 2.0 wont help that at all :(

You get what you pay for. This isn't chinese bing bang case from Newegg, this is the real deal.

$399 MSRP for chassis, PSU, CPU hydro cooler and MSI Z270 motherboard with decent fans and a nice layout - all pre-installed so you don't have to dick with wiring, just drop in your components. Doesn't sound that outrageous to me.

Last edited:
So is the top end AX series dead or is that where Corsair's missing titanium units will show up?

I like the overall improvements (80 Gold, etc.) for the TX-M series.
May consider this for a computer case migration that I am performing this week.

I would need for this specific Mini tower case (for mATX boards)

greg

Back