Corsair SF600 is it enough?

Hi people I need advice. I'm right now weighting the possibility of selling my RIG and move to a mini itx form factor.

More than probably sthg like: i7 8700k or Ryzen 2700X, a mini itx mobo and a Define Nano case, while keeping the rest of my configuration (the one in my signature).

So my doubts are the following ones:

- I've bought a Corsair SF600, because at the beggining the case was going to be smaller, but now with my Fractal Nano I can even put an ATX PSU. Yet I've already have it, with the addition of a Silverstone adaptor bracket to use with ATX cases. So I'm planning to use it and selling my actual Seasonic 850W Gold. I've read multiple times that it can handle the rig that I'm planning to build, but is it really? and in the case I decline to move to the itx factor, is it risky to use the new Corsair SF600 with my actual X99 rig?

Thanxs in advance!

Even if you combined a 2700X with a Vega 64, currently the most power hungry card on the market, it's unlikely you will even hit 500W under full load.

In fact, you only need more than 750W if you use dual GPU.

Even if you combined a 2700X with a Vega 64, currently the most power hungry card on the market, it's unlikely you will even hit 500W under full load.

In fact, you only need more than 750W if you use dual GPU.

Thanxs man, I was a bit worried because of the meantime with my 12 cores Xeon and that more than probably I will OC my new mini itx rig

As MrDeaf said. Short answer, it's enough.

I run a i5 with a 1070 on a SF450w and never really pass 300w.. You'll be fine with your setup. ITX for the win! :p

Back