• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair RMA Question

DeChache

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
7,087
I have to RMA my Corsair 520HX and I have a couple questions. First do I have to send back all the modular cables I'd rather not undo all the cableing in my case if I don't have to and second how long does it take to get a RMA number from them. I submitted my request Friday Night. I didn't expect to hear anything till today but I haven't heard anything and I'm pretty sure when I RMAed a set of RAM last year I got a responce almost instantly or it seemed that way mabye at most it was the next day.
 
You made the request Friday, they probably go by "business day" schedules where they're not on the job on Saturdays and Sundays. You know, like many online companies and shipping providers.

I recently had to replace my 550VX(not a fault of the unit itself, more like my crappy cable management skills) and I made my request one day and I believe I got an approval the night of the day after that.
 
Yeah I wasn't to terribly worried about not getting my number yet if fact I just got it that was more curiosity than anything. But I am still trying to figure out if I need pull all the modular wire out of my case and send them back too.
 
Back
Top