Corsair M65 RGB Elite $27 with code Newegg US

Perfect timing! I've been looking for a nice deal on a mouse for my new MacBook Air.

Thanks, mate!

I love this mouse so much I bought three of them so that when one wears out I have two more lol

These are really nice mice, I have the wireless version and keep it in my laptop bag. I’d consider it the Corsair version of Logitech’s G9 or G502. Larger body that will fill your hand a bit more even if you use a claw style grip. On the heavier side though which is against trend nowadays for the super light mice.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m Commander Shepard and this is my favorite mouse on the Citadel.
Mine was delivered yesterday. I got the white version 'cuz I prefer the hard plastic shell over the softouch rubber coating on the black. $30 was a steal for this mouse! (y)

Mine was delivered yesterday. I got the white version 'cuz I prefer the hard plastic shell over the softouch rubber coating on the black. $30 was a steal for this mouse! (y)
I have 3 copies of the white mouse plus an unused spare because it's as good as a Logitech MX518 and if it ever goes "out of print" I want to be set for at least a decade.

Back