Corsair HX620W for $130 AR W/ FS -- HOT???

swtaznsorjai

Limp Gawd
Title pretty much said it all. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I am looking to buy this PSU for my near future computer but want to know if this is a hot deal or there are better deals out there.

Direct Linky

Spec:
Manufacturer Corsair Memory
Standard Warranty 5 Year(s)
Manufacturer Part Number CMPSU-620HX
Connectors 1 x ATX Motherboard Adapter
1 x ATX12V Power 12V Plug
8 x Serial ATA
Input Voltage 90V AC to 264V AC
Dimensions 3.4" Height x 5.9" Width x 5.9" Depth
Output Voltage 3.3V DC
5V DC
12V DC V1
12V DC V2
12V DC V3
-12V DC
5V DC Standby
Current 30A @ 5V DC - Output Current
18A @ 12V DC - V1Output Current
18A @ 12V DC - V2Output Current
18A @ 12V DC - V3Output Current
0.8A @ -12V DC - Output Current
3A @ 5V DC - StandbyOutput Current
10A @ 90 V AC to 264 V AC - Input Current
24A @ 3.3V DC - Output Current
Efficiency 80%
Certifications & Standards Safety Approvals: ULCULCECBFCC Class BTUVCCCC-tick
Frequency 50 Hz
60 Hz
Product Series HX
Product Model CMPSU-620HX
Output Power 620 W
Product Name HX CMPSU-620HX ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 AC Power Supply
Fans Ball Bearing Single Fan
Product Type ATX 12V
MTBF 100000 Hour(s)
Protection Over Current
Over Voltage
Over Power
Under Voltage
Short Circuit

Not too bad I guess. Newegg has it for $169.99 shipped, which is $20 more than Buy's price even before the rebate.

Probably the best price around. I got mine last month through them for $114.00 after GC + Rebate. I will warn you though....the website kept showing the item was in stock when I ordered. Fact is, the item wasn't in stock. They told me it's updated every 24 hours and probably just went out of stock. 6 days later it still was showing in stock and my order had not shipped. Again they told me it was still out of stock. Also, their invoice makes no reference to the actual purchase date, only the ship date so this may effect your rebate when it's sent in. Luckily I had my email showing my order date. Good luck.

Newegg is really overpriced on the Corsair PSUs for some reason.

ZZF has the best deal in town on them though usually. They also have awesome service :)

I bought the ClubIT one last week @117 AR, but it wasn't free shipping. Will hopefully be here tomorrow.

I got my HX520W from www.buy.com for $95-$20 MIR. Paid $7.95 for shipping. Couldn't be happier with the unit, fit and finish is second to none, and, after the rebate comes in I'll have paid $50-$60 less than many of the listed prices I saw for the 520HX. While I was searching I didn't really see any discounts like that on the HX620. Good luck in you search! No matter what price you pay, you'll be happy with the PSU.

I got my HX520W from www.buy.com for $95-$20 MIR. Paid $7.95 for shipping. Couldn't be happier with the unit, fit and finish is second to none, and, after the rebate comes in I'll have paid $50-$60 less than many of the listed prices I saw for the 520HX. While I was searching I didn't really see any discounts like that on the HX620. Good luck in you search! No matter what price you pay, you'll be happy with the PSU.

Thats good to know, I have been jumping around on which PSU I want to use on my next rig.

Damn the prices on the Corsair PSU's are dropping as it seems that most of the major online retailers have them on sale (except for newegg...) Hot deal nonetheless.

Back