Corsair HX520w PSU $88.40

Ok, sorry to bump this thread and revive it, but i ordered my supply on december 11, its been on order since the 12. I emailed them on the 20th, didn't get a reply. This is the PSU i want, at a great price, but i don't know how much longer i will have to wait. The rest of my rig should be here soon.

Summers618 said:
Ok, sorry to bump this thread and revive it, but i ordered my supply on december 11, its been on order since the 12. I emailed them on the 20th, didn't get a reply. This is the PSU i want, at a great price, but i don't know how much longer i will have to wait. The rest of my rig should be here soon.

dude i had to threaten to cancel the order last week to get my order, since they didnt ship it out. funny how they responded to me that they had already sent it to my house before they responded to my letter of threat saying it has already been sent and cant be canceled

I threatened to cancel with one email, i didn't get a reply. And then i tried to email them again, and it wouldn't go through. so i cant even threaten them.

I didn't threaten to cancel, I just cancelled it. Within 2 or 3 hours, I got an email saying "sorry, we can't cancel! we just shipped it out!"

I got a unit with no packing paper/anything and the manuf. warrantee was dead (sticker broken) so I'm in the process of getting an RMA.

Really, don't give these people your money for the extra 20$. They are not a good company to support.

Back