Corsair H80 CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
There is a review of the Corsair H80 CPU cooler posted at Hardware Secrets for those of you interested. You can see our evaluation here for comparison purposes.

We tested the cooler with a Core i7-860 CPU (quad-core, 2.8 GHz), which is a socket 1156 processor with a 95 W TDP (Thermal Design Power). In order to get higher thermal dissipation, we overclocked it to 3.3 GHz (150 MHz base clock and 22x multiplier), keeping the standard core voltage (Vcore), which was the maximum stable overclock we could make with the stock cooler.
 
Why is there constantly news about the new Corsair coolers?
 
As an owner of the H50, I would guess because they're simply *that* awesome. I was completely anti-liquid until I saw these and now could not be a bigger supporter.
 
Theyre big news because, unlike the original all-in-ones companies, Corsair really advertise them.

The ironic thing is there's only 2 companies making all 4 or 5 brands of coolers.
 
Back
Top