Corsair H60 $39 AR

Safety

Limp Gawd
Newegg has the Corsair H60 for $39.99 after $15 rebate (Prepaid Visa Card) + $2 three day shipping (presumably UPS).

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181015

The lowest NE has had the H60 sell at was $50 after $15 rebate back in April 2012. The turn around time for the rebate was timely and I believe you can check the status of your submission on Corsair's website.

Just be aware that Corsair just released their new Hydro coolers (H60i, H80i and H100i) hence the recent sales on the older models (H60, H80 and H100).

Last edited:
Thats a pretty good deal on the H60. Seriously considering it so I can finally get around to overclocking my i7-920 bad-boy!

Have the newer one. The fan is pretty nice. I would have bought this one had it been this price last weekend instead. But glut only $2 difference then the newer model seemed like the smart move for a better fan.

I have the H50. I only cared to get it because it was when Best Buy had them on sale in limited supplies.
It's great simply because it's quiet. If nothing else, just do it for that.
For those of you not familiar with it. If you're on an AMD system, turn of Cool n' Quiet and make sure it has 100% power all the time for the pump. As well as the fan since it makes no sense not to.

I got the 20mm. It fits perfectly over the die. EK made one that fits perfectly over it but costs $3.99+shipping for one shim. :eek:

Yea that is a bit insane, although I suspect that Frozen is making at least a 100% mark up on it since it "EK" branded..although EK=shit in my book based on they way they have handled the flaking issues that STILL exist.:rolleyes:

Did anyone else get newegg's promo coupons by email? they had a 15% off all cpu coolers (code: BTEJJJH37). Talked with a rep and he's going to issue me the difference.

Do u need a copper shim?

yes.

I suggest you order the bracket from here:

http://triptcc.com/product/h6080100-bracket/

just tell them you are getting the H60 for a 7970 .. and he will send you a copper shim with the bracket.

my setup.. still cleaning her out a bit :)

201211162027281.jpg

you only need heatsinks on the vrm and memory if your case doesn't flow to good.

I have a 90mm fan blowing right on them :)

I had heard that was true for memory, but not VRM (i.e., VRMs needed heatsinks)... Good to know.

Thats pretty nice idea. Video card coolers are crazy loud.

I'm still using a H50 from back when the 1st gen i7's came out. It bolted right on to my Ivy Bridge i7 no porblem.

Back