Corsair H50 CWCH50-1 $47.19 AR + ACB + AC Tigerdirect.com

Thermite Paste

Supreme [H]ardness
Corsair CWCH50-1 Hydro H50 CPU Liquid Cooler

So this is a bit complicated... but I got one for the above price :p

First go to bing.com/cashback, and search for "Tigerdirect.com Corsair CWCH50-1." Click on the first link, and click through to the tigerdirect entry. It should show $7.80 off, but it will show nothing on tigerdirect. Mine still showed up in my bing account immediately after, but ymmv I guess.

Next, use the coupon code VON3571 at checkout for $15 off, and that plus the $10 MIR (expires 7/15) should leave you with a net total of $47.19.

Credit goes to slickdeals:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2118842

man i did that last night but i didnt think to use cash back. :(

Well I went through the vanilla TD link via BING and got it in the end. Stupid S/H ate 1/2 my mail in rebate though. :)

cash back with any sort of instant rebate usually doesn't fly. but who knows. G-R-E-A-T cooler regardless. Great price too!!!

I sooo want this!

Another way around the excluded from bing message is the search for the link through the BCB website (not bing.com), may take a few pages to go through. Was how I got around the GTX480 Bing exclusion for a friend.

Got my Bing to work by doing exactly what the OP said. Search BCB for the "H50." Hit the first link, jump onto TD's website, add to cart, checkout, add coupon, and win. Hopefully Bing doesn't take it away down the road...I can buy lunch with that $7.80!

Back