• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair H100i Release date?

fullvietFX

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
2,015
Does anybody have any idea when these will be released? I have a H100 sitting in it's box still shining from the wrapping. I think I'll just sell this on craigslist and wait for the H100i if it'll be here within a month.
 
Back
Top