• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair H100 or Custom Loop

Enthusiast Extreme

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
334
Hey guys, I am somewhat new to liquid cooling and I need some help deciding on what I want to cool my cpu with. I dont really want to mess with custom kits because I have never done one before, and I have had an h70 before and liked it hence why h100 looks so appealing. What should I do?
 
One thing to consider is custom loops in most cases can give you better performance, but it can come with headaches.

I would say go for it on the H100 if you have a case where you can mount it.

Coolit makes a similar system that uses a 240mm radiator, [H] does have a review on it. I wouldnt expect the numbers from that to be totaly different from the H100. Heres a link for it.

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2010/07/21/coolit_eco_c240_performance_review/
 
Well today I cancelled the order for h100 and decided to wait for asetek chill water c2011 that comes out in August. It has thicker rad and also better tubing.
 
Back
Top