• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair Graphite 780T Full-Tower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Overclockers Club just published a review of the Corsair Graphite 780T full-tower case this morning. You can see our evaluation here for comparison purposes.

This Graphite 780T case was so easy to set up that I kept thinking I had missed some major part, but nothing became evident. What I did find is more items I liked, such as the LED lighting on the two front fans, the three step LED lighting of the fan controller, and especially the side panel latch closures. Those side panel latch closures make it easy to quickly remove a side panel to make a change in cable routing, move a HDD drive tray to a different cage or just fiddle with something.
 
Back
Top