Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Legit Reviews took the Corsair Graphite 760T around the block a few times today to see what it was made of. If you need a full-tower case, you don't want to miss this review.

Corsair is constantly releasing new enclosures and expanding their products lines. The Graphite series of cases is one of four lines, and so far includes two models, the entry level Graphite 230T and the enthusiast grade 600T; both of which are mid-tower cases. Corsair has now expanded the line with the Graphite 730T and 760T, a full tower model.

Mostly cool case for a change, with watercooling potential. Not enough to push me out of an FT02 however.

:cool: been pre-order my 760T Black, just patiently waiting to get this for my new build.:D

As much as I love my old SilverStone TJ07 and my current FT02 I'm moving on,:(
I do wish SilverStone made a FT02 v2.0 or or anything close the FT02 style but with a bit more space and be able to mount a 2x40 radiator mount at "the top" well at the 90 degree top.
I'm not feeling the latest cases from SilverStone:mad:

You can fit a 240 at the bottom of the FT02, or a 540.

A 240 will never mount to the top of a 90 degree case, so I'm not sure your expectations are aligned.

You can fit a 240 at the bottom of the FT02, or a 540.

A 240 will never mount to the top of a 90 degree case, so I'm not sure your expectations are aligned.
No! :eek:...really :rolleyes:, That's the point I don't want to do that it's not to my liking.
again as much as I love my FT02 I'm moving on with Corsair 760T, so I hope my response to you are aligned.

Back