Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Corsair SSD in my rig cause I need something fast that'll make things speedy for my SCCM 2012 lab environment at home. I'll be running several VMs from one drive, so I need something really fast.

Honestly, with hard drive prices rising exponentially, SSD's are becoming cheaper than traditional hard drives. My old core 2 quad would benefit substantially from a SSD (as well as future builds).

I need the 180gb storage for my games. I'm currently on an 80gb Intel SSD and I run out of space way too quickly. Pick me!

I would like to get the speedy boot times, fast game load times, and quicker photo editing!

I need a Corsair SSD in my gaming rig because the hard drive in there is currently 5 years old and showing signs of age. It is the only component of my rig which has not been replaced. An SSD would help me kick major gaming ass!

I need a Corsair Force drive because it's faster than my current SSD, and it's time to join the front lines.

I need to replace my 40GB Intel X25-V. The 180GB Corsair Force GT would be a huge step up in both the amount of storage space and speed.

I need a Force Series™ GT 180GB SATA 3 6Gb/s Solid-State Hard Drive because I want fast boot times!

I'd love to have a Corsair ssd because I'm building an all Corsair build and ssd's are still so expensive, this would go a long way to making that happen!

Quite simply, I need a Corsair SSD because I would like my Battlefield 3 maps to load in under 20 seconds, instead of waiting about 5 minutes due to my crappy 5400RPM drive.

Plenty of time to grab a glass of water, I guess. But I'd rather just load a map and start fraggin'.

I need a Corsair SSD, because I am stuck with a 5400 HD ... especially at the increased price. Winning this would make my world really spin (without spinning).

Why do I need an SSD in my rig? Well, have you seen the price of HDDs lately? ;(

Really, though, my not-too-old-but-aging notebook could use SSD access speeds.. And Corsair, as a brand, has really stood out over the last few years...I dare say unmatched. All my machines have something Corsair in them :)

Well, I love corsair products, have always been top notch, I am sure their SSDs are just as good. I'd love one because I'd love to shave seconds off my life everyday.

May I please receive one of your Corsair SSD's, I would be very grateful and it will be well suited for a new gaming computer I will be building... with assistance, in December. Thank you very much for your time and have a great holiday season.

David :)

I have about 100 GB of 21centimetre radio astronomy data to display and analyze all at once: a 180 GB Corsair SSD would make a speedy 90GB swap partition under Linux and r/w almost as fast as my meager 16GB of DDR3; and I'd still have about 90 GB left over for storage of temp files while data processing! A 180 GB SSD would help me to push the frontiers of radio astronomy!

Corsair makes quality gear, and I could use a large SSD for my gaming needs.

In for one!

Please select me because not all of us can currently afford SSD storage with family responsibilities... and I would LOVE to see what my computer can do when on the fastest source of storage around :D This is what dreams are made of.

I needs it because I needs it.

A quieter, faster, more power efficient drive would be great, though I would probably toss it into my laptop instead of my gaming PC.

I'm currently running 2 old 160 gig SATA drives as my main rig... The SSD drives are larger than that I currently run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back