Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Corsair SDD to speed up my host OS ( Windoze due to PC gaming ) in order to help me run a bunch of VirtualBox VMs for various exercises and testing. ( Linux and FreeBSD guests).

Due to obsene prices and shortages due to Thailand flooding woes.....im eyeing SDD now for *price* vs performance ratio instead of just performance :(, its all expensive now!!!

I need a corsair SSD to complete my new I7 build. It's really the only thing missing. I am currently running a standard HD in this new box. It would be great to see what performance gain I would get installing one of these bad boys!!!

I have the HX-1000 power supply

I have the Vengeance RAM

I want my rig to be Corsair all the way, Corsair = Quality!!

I need a Corsair SSD because my computer runs slow with all the applications and development tools I have. I could really use one or two actually! I have spent so much money on my rig getting something for free would be really nice.

I already have a HX650 PSU powering my rig! Would be a great edition I have the room and power for it! I just need one now!!

My old school Kingston super budget 64 GB drive is not cutting it!!

I need REAL SPEED!!!

I still haven't jumped ship and bought my first SSD yet. This may persuade me to build rigs with them from now on, though!

I need a Corsair Force GT because it's an awesome SSD series. I already have two, smaller, Force GT's and one can never have too many. Love 'em!

Because standard hard drives are slow as shit compared to SSD's. Plus, they look cool and are silent!

I'm worried about the weight, though. If a 4GB Kindle gets full, it weighs a .00000000000001th of a gram more. What happens if I fill 180GB? It is going to weigh .0000000000004th of a gram? That worries me. What if I can't pick up my PC? Dammit, those electrons weigh too much.

I would like to see the difference in speed boost from my old Caviar black 640 to one of these puppies, that and it would go well with my Raven 3 case, and Corsair HX750 power supply, and Corsair XMS3 ram :)

I think i need this SSD because im running an 80GB IDE drive on a dualcore PC, so it's quite slow, but i am trying to upgrade my system to a newer generation or something so then i could use a SSD to keep it running quickly :) and help me to upgrade with a lesser burden on my wallet.. :)

I need a Corsair SSD because it uses SandForce controller which is the best and fastest controller in the world.

I need a Corsair SSD because I want to install my Steam games on this drive, and feel the warmth of SSD's awesomeness wash over me.

I process alot of massive RAW images (Astronomy) and my 500g Samsung HDD is long in the tooth to say the least. A 180gb SSD drive from Corsair would give my system a HUGE boost particularly in photoshop where I need it.

because I have corsair dominator ram and a corsair SSD would look great next to it in my case :)

'Cuz I still have my ages old Western Digital WD2500KS as an OS drive and it's pretty much literally holding back my new 2500K rigs true potential... :( I think its time for me to move on to SSD age aswell.

I wanted one so I can promote it to friends and show off "Speed". RAID 0 is just getting too old and too loud.

My Macbook Pro 2011 13" would scream in ORGASSSSSMIC DELIGHT with this in it.

"Macbook Pro 2011 13: Put it in me....NAAAAOOOOO!!!"

I need a Corsair SSD because I travel fast and light and need a computer and a hard drive that keeps up with me. I've got an ultra-portable machine, but the hard drive is slowing it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back