Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spinny drive is about to die. I want to let it go in peace knowing a better drive will handle it's duties. A Corsair SSD would be perfect for that.

Last edited:
After having a competitiors SSD die on me in the past (before Corsair launced theirs), I was hesitant to try again, but Corsair is a brand I trust, and I'd love to have the performance.

This drive would be a OS drive replacing two 7200's in raid 0 as my OS drive allowing the current raid 0 to become redundant with 1. =)

Seems they are really starting to go mainstream and I'd like to get current and enjoy some awesome speed. Corsair would be my pick if I were buying today too.

My Windows experience rating for all subsystems is 7.5 or higher except for my hard disk. It's stuck at 5.9. Moreover, Windows is right; my slow HDD makes the whole system seem a bit sluggish when doing normal day -to-day activities.

I just lost my job last week and a new toy would cheer this unemployed soul up :)

I need a Corsair GT 180GB SSD in my machine to slap to show my two Crucial SSD's who is boss! Corsair rocks!

My hdd is starting to do the clicky thing and an SSD replacement would be perfect.

I need to take my kids' computer and give them performance a little close to what they deserve.

Hi Hard Forum crew , My passion to video games started in 1999 when my cousin first showed me how to play dune2000 . right after i understood the concepts of rts world he showed me RedAlert2 .I remember that I was poor and didnt had a pc, so I was going at an internet caffe and paying 0.1 euro for fifteen minutes of gaming everyday wich was 1 multiplayer game . in 2002 some "esport-games" came and all the internet caffe in all the city were assualted with players that were playing cs1.5 or wc3.after so many years in gaming world of warcraft came up , and i had my first pc home I picked up wow instantly,I was fascinated by how a peon from war3 , can get a hero and kill bosses, how professions were working and how all the hard work you put will be saved for ever on a database.wow took gaming to an other level.being a competitive gamer i played only pvp ,been a very top player(arena) in tbc and wotlk in europe .I quited at the end of wotlk, a few factors determined my quit. But soon after my quit SC2 entered in e-sport sphera , iv been playing sc2 since beta but had big breaks for school, im going full time pro gamer next year in sc2 (ending school)however my computer is really bad,I have all graphic settings on low and is freezing on 200/200 1v1 battle ,I lose 3/4 in macro games becose i cant micro , would rly apreciate and be ethernaly thankful if i would win the ssd since it will make the game faster .:(

I need a SSD to shave seconds off of common tasks, principally compiling code. Thanks for the giveaway.

Who would not want one of these bad boys in his computer? A huge step up from regular hard drives.

I really want one to upgrade my dad's aging rig. Something like this could freshen the system in a great way.

I need one because I am currently on a 4 year old 350GB WD. I am building a whole new system next month. I intend to OC to 5ghz and will be using Corsair Dominator 8GB ram. So I want to eliminate my HDD bottleneck. And the Force Series GT SSD will do just that.

Easy! I my rig is housed in a 700D with window and has a black and red theme one of these drives would be perfect for it.

I have loads of Corsair gear already but no SSD'd from Corsair. I think an SSD could really enhance the Os drive for my gaming unit built off a corsair 800d case. Thank you for having this contest, I hope I win! :D

Life is precious and its fleeting moments should not be wasted on slow drives, unless they
are slow ones on a country road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back