• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

corsair AXi which one? future proof

Kryogen

Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
937
looking for a new PSU, I want the best.
I want the best quality, I just dont need more power than what is required for OC / optimum stability.

Right now I have a single cpu, 1 gpu, with 2 hd and a ssd, and a few fans. I overclock, and I want something future proof.

760i seems future proof to me, but is there any point going more than 760?
 
Last edited:
I bought the 860i model one. I couldn't be more happier with it. I replaced my Enermax 1250 with it. Has just the same amount of pci-express pics as the enermax 1250 watt power supply did. Plus it is a better all around design and power supply compared to the old enermax one. So happy, happy with it.
 
Back
Top