• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair and p180

Daven

n00b
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
46
I'm ready to order a p180 for one of my old systems to quiet it down a bit. It's a IC7-G powered by a Corsair 520, and I'm wondering if anyone has had any cable reaching problems with the Corsair PSU's and this case, or if I need to order an extender as well.

Thanks!
Cory
 
It should be fine. Redbeard tested the HX's in the p180 and they work wonderfully.
 
Back
Top